Saturday, September 1, 2012

7. Another Visit.

Wow,
It's almost been two years since I last posted here. Then again, I do most of my "blogging" on my tumblr. I don't really want to desert this one 'cause it does have some memories that I can reflect on. Strange just reading the previous entry and thinking how much has transpired over the course of nearly two years. I'm still at the same school, as a senior, but far for graduating. I just changed my degree focuses to a major in Visual and Performing Arts, visual arts concentration and a minor in Arts and Technology. Though I have my regrets of spending my first three years as a Biology major, I would not want to rewrite it over. The time then really was filled with fun, adventure and some development. Biology will always be my favorite academy subject but is not a part of my career path.
I'm now working on my little business. My best bud and I are running a little art group called the Horchata Crew. We mainly want to publish our comic and stories, but for now we sell crafts and art prints. We already have worked at two conventions and several art walks. It surprises me every time we get regulars who stops by our table. I really want this to be a success.
I'm still a cartoonist for my school newspaper, but now I write a comic book beat. I love it so much because I get to make reviews and recommendations concerning my favorite comics. I also was voted in to be this year's president of the Arts Association. I finished the leadership conference and orientation yesterday and so excited in making the year an art-filled one. I'm still with the anime club, but my schedule has been stretching me thin and recruitment is a tough thing to do. I still hold meetings and everything, but it gets a bit weird when it is just my cousin, bud, my sister and me there.

Oh well.
But yeah, this is me now... rather for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment