Sunday, July 5, 2009

4. Summer Plans...

Ugh... I forgot to post last month. Oh well.

During this week, I'll be starting my summer college classes. It won't be that bad. It will be like a regular school day to me. At least I didn't have to pay for one of them. I'll be pretty occupied during the rest of my summer. It just stinks that I will have to change some of my plans for ComiCon. Ugh, I wish this year I could cosplay, but life kept my a bit too busy. Don't worry. I'll just save my ideas for next year's ANIME EXPO and ComiCon.
As for my art, I've been trying to post at least one thing a week. Lately, it's been my work that I have "postponed" for about two years. Since I have photoshop, I can make them all prettyful ^.^ My cousin, sister and I have been creating a manga using a funny concept. My cousin started one page and then I make the next. After me, my sister creates the next one and the whole cycle is repeated. The thing is, none of us really know what the story is about, maybe we have an idea, but that what we put on our own pages. The three of us are currently working on two of those stories. One's a strange fantasy and the other's... a shonen-ai. It's just funny how each page has a different art style and how I left to right and they draw right to left. I'm sorry... I'll get better. If I can squeeze some time, I might get back to my drafts, but it's a slim chance.

Wow, I actually typed a lot this time. Well, I'll seeya guys later ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment