Friday, July 17, 2009

5. What To Do...

Hey guys ^.^

I love dA's new art portfolio. It's so nice and organized. I already added the link to the link list. Speaking of links, I create a blog for the anime club I'm in. I know... I'm a lonely person... but oh well, at least members can be updates now ^.^

So I've been trying to at least have one picture posted a week on dA... Thank God for the creation of the 100 theme challenge! Jose made one and that's the one I'm using. But the thing is that I get bored easily. Though I have many drafts and what-nots, I sometimes cannot think of characters that can fit the theme =.=
My classes are probably draining my energy.

OMG!!! I can't wait for ComicCon and my driving test!!!! I think my dad's finally going to get me a car that I can actually drive! He doesn't want me in debt by living in an apartment, so he's getting me a car ^.^
I'm going back to working on pictures^.^

Bya-nyao ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment